Can someone recommend a website where I can purchase older (1990s) Proof Silver Eagles in pristine condition? No markings, spotting, hazing problems etc. ? I've had bad luck on ebay and even a not so good experience with the "Goldeneaglecoin" site.
I really thought it would be easy to find proofs in excellent condition considering they are in capsules, I must be looking in the wrong places though..
I did look at the prices, I didn't know these were selling this high. The coins I have bought from Bobby have been good quality and he has good service IMO.
But I would check several places to make sure I was getting the best price.
Wait till you get 50 quality posts here and buy them from members. The problem; finding coins free from any toning from the 90s may be difficult. Even mine, and I keep them in a cool, dry, dark area, are not as "blast white" as they once were. I just put a 1996 next to a 2010 and you can see a difference. A .999 silver coin will eventually start to tone. I guess it's just something about that science stuff!
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use