Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Lots 'O Packages!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 2,713Next Topic  
Forum Dad
Learn More...
bobby131313's Avatar
United States
24234 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  7:53 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I've got 6 or 8 packages here! I probably won't get around to opening and sorting them until early next week. Hectic here trying to get some stuff done around the house and I think I'm skipping town to play with my nieces this weekend.

Keep the packages coming though!
Moderator
Learn More...
vermontensium's Avatar
United States
16697 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  8:53 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just awesome
Well, you definitly deserve some time off Bobby
Thanks for everything
swcoin.ecrater.com
Pillar of the Community
CaptainFwiffo's Avatar
United States
4132 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2012  10:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CaptainFwiffo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There will be enough goodies you'll be handing them out by the fist-full to everyone under 30 for the next 10 years.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
bobby131313's Avatar
United States
24234 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2012  7:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry guys and gals, things have still been hectic here and I have not been able to open these packages on my desk. I promise I'll get it done in the next few days and post what we got so far.
Pillar of the Community
trout1105's Avatar
Australia
7096 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2012  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Sorry guys and gals, things have still been hectic here and I have not been able to open these packages on my desk. I promise I'll get it done in the next few days and post what we got so far.


Gotta admire your willpower Bobby
I have all my packages open before I even get home from the post office
Pillar of the Community
Namachieli's Avatar
United States
2120 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2012  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Namachieli to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have all my packages open before I even get home from the post office


Same here.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 2,713Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Forums