Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Canadian Nickel Roll Question

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 1,066Next Topic  
Valued Member
Crockett's Avatar
Canada
89 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2012  09:30 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Crockett to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I've been doing 1 cent rolls alot. I'm also picking up $40 in nickels each box of cents. Now the question.

Is there anything other than AU+ coins and

2001
1977 I keep high and low
1965 LB
1964 XWL
1962 and below I keep.

I have sent back 50 rolls the past 2 weeks of 1963-1969 nickels. I'm going blind looking for the XWL and LBs. I guess someone had dropped off their nickel hoard.

Anywyas, back to the list, if there is anything else I missed please let me know, so I can add it to the search list.

Dave.
  Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 1,066Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to rattle this change. Forums