Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

MS 67 Toonies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,044Next Topic  
Valued Member

Canada
85 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2013  9:14 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add markosz to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hi everyone
Guys I need help I'm away from home don't have access to catalogue to check for trend value
I found two ms 67 toonies for sale on e bay 1999 and 2000 surprisingly
No one biding on this coins I wonder what's going on is the price to high
Approx 120 plus 13% tax for start what you thing about this finally this is ms67 business strike
Pillar of the Community
Wade's Avatar
Canada
2786 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2013  9:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
if no one is bidding then the price is too high. or bidders don't agree with the grade.
Valued Member
Canada
85 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2013  10:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add markosz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I forget to mention that these coins are certified by ICCS so there
Is no disagreement on grading another words price ?
Like I said I don't know catalog price but let assume 50 $ per coin
Is it OK to pay premium on high end coins?
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,044Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Forums