Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

$5 Almost A 2-Digit Radar

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 1,639Next Topic  
Valued Member

Canada
254 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2014  2:13 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Shoeplier to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I received a $5 in change:
HBL 7377727

Unfortunately it is not a radar . Should I keep or spend? (Has deep folds and a few large corner folds)
Pillar of the Community
chequer's Avatar
Canada
4227 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2014  2:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chequer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd spend it... so close!
Bedrock of the Community
SHAFTA9a's Avatar
Canada
10743 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2014  3:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SHAFTA9a to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Close" only counts in horseshoes, I'd spend it especially, with the folds on it.
Forum Kid
Vancouver IslandCoinKid's Avatar
Canada
1074 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2014  6:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vancouver IslandCoinKid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yes unless AU condition, spend it~!
Valued Member
Canada
254 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2014  6:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Shoeplier to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Spend it is. I see a lot of numbers that are sooo close to fancy serial numbers!
Pillar of the Community
arianzo's Avatar
Canada
2124 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2014  9:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arianzo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd spend it or give it to me.
Valued Member
Canada
254 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2014  11:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Shoeplier to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Spent it already
Pillar of the Community
lyradnoj's Avatar
Canada
548 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2014  6:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lyradnoj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Only discovered I had a radar - HCF2507052 - after I took it out of my pocket so it's not perfect, but it'll do until I find something better.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 1,639Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums