Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

A Few More Finds From 2015

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,900Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
fistfulladirt's Avatar
United States
4333 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2016  4:02 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I didn't get out as much as I'd like over the year. Silver count way down, I remember my second year out in 2010 I scored close to 70 old silvers, and 500+ wheats. The numbers have gone down each year as the spots get harder to produce.

I did get a cool token with Geo. Washington on it, a bit corroded on the reverse. At that same spot (old ballfield), I also found a damaged matron head large cent, no date. At a large park close by, I dug a watch fob, Hunter-Trader-Trapper, from a hunting magazine that ran from about 1890-1920.

A-Few-More-Finds-From-2015

A-Few-More-Finds-From-2015

A-Few-More-Finds-From-2015

A-Few-More-Finds-From-2015

A-Few-More-Finds-From-2015

A-Few-More-Finds-From-2015

A-Few-More-Finds-From-2015
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Valued Member
Dennman's Avatar
Canada
496 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2016  4:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dennman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some nice finds there.the condom case is the best that I've seen dug.
Valued Member
Chriscoinz's Avatar
United States
312 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2016  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chriscoinz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some great finds you have there
Formerly coinlover1899
Learn More...
IGWTCoins's Avatar
United States
3058 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2016  7:20 pm  Show Profile   Check IGWTCoins's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add IGWTCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool finds! Happy New Year!
www.InGodWeTrustCoins.com
Pillar of the Community
fistfulladirt's Avatar
United States
4333 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2016  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My deepest sympathies Mr President. I did not mean for you to take the Lesche. I thought you were a newer quarter.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Pillar of the Community
stampvirgin's Avatar
United States
1247 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2016  11:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stampvirgin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
very nice
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,900Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Forums