Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Just Got This Crazy Lot Of V Nickels...

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 3,500Next Topic
Page: of 2
Formerly coinlover1899
Learn More...
IGWTCoins's Avatar
United States
3058 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2016  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Check IGWTCoins's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add IGWTCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great buy!
www.InGodWeTrustCoins.com
Pillar of the Community
CoinHuntingDrew's Avatar
United States
4932 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2016  12:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHuntingDrew to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sadly, it was a great buy, but I'm afraid it got lost in the mail.
Pillar of the Community
CoinHuntingDrew's Avatar
United States
4932 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2016  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHuntingDrew to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
UPDATE: It arrived, the letter was ripped, but all the coins arrived. I got a $22.50 refund and am in the process of working out a deal with the seller since I don't feel right getting these for free - I'll be giving him $11.25 instead.
Pillar of the Community
Canadian-Banknotes's Avatar
Canada
4944 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2016  12:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
UPDATE: It arrived, the letter was ripped, but all the coins arrived. I got a $22.50 refund and am in the process of working out a deal with the seller since I don't feel right getting these for free - I'll be giving him $11.25 instead.

If all the coins were received, why not return the full amount?
Pillar of the Community
WheatBack's Avatar
United States
2859 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2016  12:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree. It wasn't the seller's fault they were lost. I'd return the amount in full back to the seller.
Pillar of the Community
TypeCoin971793's Avatar
United States
6370 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2016  09:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TypeCoin971793 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was thinking the same thing.
  Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 3,500Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums