| Author |
Replies: 30,208 / Views: 1,271,929 |
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30082 Posts |
Thank you, Dearborn. I'm happy with today's delivery. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
5903 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Some love for The Netherlands I see. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
5903 Posts |
I love more when it is gold!
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107311 Posts |
very nice looking coin!  very nice!!
Edited by Dearborn 07/01/2023 9:42 pm
|
|
Valued Member
United States
477 Posts |
Received this UK Windrush Generation 50 Pence Silver proof coin yestderday as part of the first day cover for the stamp set from Royal Mail. Interestingly, get the coin FDC cover combo is £10 less expensive than buying only the same coin through The Royal Mint. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79228 Posts |
Pretty cool mestephil! I like it. 
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107311 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2244 Posts |
I might have to see if I can get the Louisiana Innovation Dollar with the Higgins Boat on it.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195906 Posts |
Fantastic adds! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
3809 Posts |
@macmercury, the Dutch 10 gulden gold coins were a favorite of mine (I'd built a mostly-complete type set many years ago which I've since sold). Yours is a very nice example.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107311 Posts |
Edited by Dearborn 07/03/2023 8:55 pm
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79228 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107311 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30082 Posts |
Nice group, Dearborn. More Eagles is always a good thing. 
|
| |
Replies: 30,208 / Views: 1,271,929 |