OK... I hope I am doing this right...My name is Tabatha, I am new here. I am from North Carolina. I received all my coins from my parents when my mother passed away and my Dad went to a nursing home. I ended up with all the trouble.Just kidding. I had a few coins I was saving for my children and grand children among others things. Just kept putting them away in safe keeping and just adding as time went by... I lost my job because of the COVID-19. and I got really bored, and pulled out all the coins I could find. I was amazed at all the different coins I found around the house that my parents had been saving all these years. I was even more amazed at all the unusual places I found these coins and how many. I started with the pennies and became a little overwhelmed, so I figured I would do something smaller and tried the State Quarters and became hooked. Do research I kept being directed to this site. Some questions are still not answered so here I am....Happy Hunting to you all. The history of coins has really amazed me. I am never bored your grown tired of looking at any coin. Blessings to you all....
Welcome tabatha! My grandson and I are about to work on placing all the state and national park quarters into map books I bought off ebay. My son in law and daughter are performers and the State Quarters are overflowing in the tip jar. Good luck hunting and let us know if and when you buy your first box of pennies to search. That will be my next step..
Welcome to the Community! You write like your heart is in the right place. I am sorry for your losses (parents, and job) Since you are focusing on the State series try to keep increasing the quality of the quarters you collect. The PCGS website has a photograde link where you can learn how to grade your coins. As you showered us with blessings, may you be surrounded by joy! Happy collecting.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use