| Author |
Replies: 10 / Views: 1,002 |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
4541 Posts |
Wonder what happened to the Saint-Gauadens UsMint Website ***edit*** It was unavailable earlier but now it is back online... I guess they did some repricing Edited by daviscfad 02/25/2009 12:37 pm
|
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
6326 Posts |
Can't afford it anyway......... 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
4541 Posts |
they must have taken it down to reprice it ... it did say product not available I was wondering if the decided to quit it
|
|
Rest in Peace
 United States
1380 Posts |
$1289.00 last two weeks, $1189.00 at first.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2269 Posts |
I wonder why the mint changed their prices on all gold today, I thought that was supposed to happen on Thursday?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
4541 Posts |
i dunno unless they knew something we dont... There is a bracket they are using this year and if gold drops 4 dollars from where it is right now They should drop the coin price but I doubt they will
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3098 Posts |
They're using London AM prices, which is as of right now $956
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
4541 Posts |
but they changed it in mid afternoon when I posted this thread when gold was up a lot higher earlier today
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
615 Posts |
Why do they need a $300 premium to the gold content?
-SWUSC
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3098 Posts |
Did you check out that mahogany box?! And the book?! They're limited edition!  But seriously, what modern coin still in production (and even worse in this case with unlimited mintage commands a premium of over 30%?! ah... aftermarket... hope you'll have better prices...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
4541 Posts |
Quote: It lists the mint's prices at various gold prices. When gold is between $950 and $999, this coin is supposed to be prices at $1339, which it is. Anyway, if you want to see what this coin will go for at various gold prices, check out the price sheet. Yeah I have seen the price sheet. When I originally posted this It said product not available. Now |Gold is beow 950 right now and the price of the coin is still as if gold were between those ranges. The mint is quick to raise the price but slow to drop it
|
| |
Replies: 10 / Views: 1,002 |
|