Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1878 Morgan Dollar VAM-79 Morgan

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 3,199Next Topic
Page: of 2
Bedrock of the Community
Bryan1315's Avatar
United States
14454 Posts
 Posted 05/30/2006  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan1315 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wish I knew!!, I have been looking high and low for one. The last one I saw was on ebay and it was a MS-63PL and sold for a whopping $560.00. I just bought a unattributed VAM-84 in MS-65 from Heritage and when it gets here and I get it attributed it will be the finest known VAM-84 known so far so I am pretty excited about that purchase, now just to find that pesky VAM-81


Oh yeah here is the link to the VAM-81 on ebay that sold for $560.00 (someone wanted it a whole lot more than I did) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...m=8421003126
Edited by Bryan1315
05/30/2006 12:29 pm
Rest in Peace
Morgan Fred's Avatar
United States
2684 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2006  10:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Morgan Fred to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From the number of hits (305 when I checked) on that auction, it was bound to go for a premium. Maybe somebody's looking to replace you at Number One in the category. It's also gonna be tough to find - looks like only two VAM-81s have been attributed by PCGS although their VAM attribution program is still relatively new. Maybe advertise in the Numismatist classifieds?

Gud luk!
Fred
  Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 3,199Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums