Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Radar & Star Notes In My Change Today!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 6,417Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
DNA's Avatar
United States
2734 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2010  6:22 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add DNA to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
A Radar for $1 is always good!

Radar-&-Star-Notes-In-My-Change-Today!


Pillar of the Community
Adam_E's Avatar
United States
4846 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2010  6:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Adam_E to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
HOLY CRAP!
Edited by Adam_E
06/10/2010 1:28 pm
Pillar of the Community
tumbleweedtrumpet's Avatar
United States
1418 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2010  6:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tumbleweedtrumpet to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great finds! I'm still looking for mine in change.
Valued Member
twinsrule's Avatar
United States
120 Posts
 Posted 05/29/2010  6:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add twinsrule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Comes from a short run of 608,000 too!
Pillar of the Community
coinsearcher83's Avatar
United States
1361 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2010  12:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinsearcher83 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
COOL Radar! I've only ever found one and it looks like it was run through a washing machine...
Pillar of the Community
Nickelman's Avatar
United States
1397 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2010  8:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickelman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got this one yesterday. I wonder what the odds are that the letter is the same at both ends as well?

Radar-&-Star-Notes-In-My-Change-Today!

On a similar note I got a $1 dollar bill today in great shape and when I looked at the serial number I was like... WOO HOO! for about 3 seconds until I realized that the last two digits were swapped. It was F18669918L.

*edit* it would have been a flipper if it had an 81 at the end */edit*

I suppose two awesome notes in two days would be a bit much to ask for :)
Edited by Nickelman
06/09/2010 12:57 pm
Pillar of the Community
DNA's Avatar
United States
2734 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2010  7:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DNA to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today's 'in change' special: CRISP Uncirculated 1963 Series B Joseph Barr Note.

Radar-&-Star-Notes-In-My-Change-Today!

Apparently never folded, with no creases. I put it in my glovebox until I got home, because I didn't even want to put it in my wallet!
Valued Member
Siuol's Avatar
United States
273 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2010  1:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Siuol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds nickleman and DNA . I would be happy to find either of those notes in my change.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 6,417Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Forums