gxseries, I found it on komsco shopping, but different address. http://www.koreamintntreasury.com/E...yAction=main on the other hand I do not find the coins of the previous years. Not practical website.
Thanks for the link spica - you should open a site which just sells modern silver coins. I have seen your collection in omnicoin and it's very nice. I'm starting to get quite jealous! I don't even have any of the Russian silver commemorative coins which I am more specialized in (guess we can't have them all!)
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use