Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1969-D Cent Maybe DDO?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 225Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
152 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  11:16 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Decaf94drew to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Figured I'd ask and see if it's maybe DDO-001?

Lastly does the e pluribus unum on the reverse look like it should. Thank you for your help
Bedrock of the Community
United States
42745 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  11:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not seeing a doubled die. Photos also need improvement.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
1050 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  12:37 pm  Show Profile   Check sheldius's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add sheldius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree. Definitely not the "Big one". Should be seeing two copies of Liberty significantly separated.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
55412 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  12:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
On V.V there is only one 1969-D DDO listed:
http://varietyvista.com/01b%20LC%20...9DDDO001.htm
It not a big one. (Look at the description to see what is hub doubled?)

1969-'S' is the Big one that year.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Pillar of the Community
United States
8156 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  5:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Too many bad photos. Practice off line before posting. Coin photography isn't easy, keep trying. Not sure what setup you're using, but most people here use phone's cameras where you can zoom in 5 or 6X which is usually enough for us. Practice, grasshopper.
ša va bien aller

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5306 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  6:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
with all above. Just not seeing the doubling on this coin. You made a good attempt to get nice photos, however they need to be in much better focus. And please you don't need to post up so many at once. Usually we like to see first is:
Full coin of Obverse
Full coin of Reverse
then detailed pictures of areas of interest close up (in focus)
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 225Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: