Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle Proof Enrollments Open

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 121 / Views: 4,844Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
United States
623 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2022  6:31 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add BamaBlue to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Got an email from the mint a short time ago:

Quote:
Thanks to the continued support of loyal customers like you, interest in the American Eagle Enrollment Program is at an all-time high. Since last year's historic design change, enrollments have increased significantly. As a result, enrollments for the 2022 American Eagle Silver One Ounce Proof Coin (S) and the 2022 American Eagle Silver One Ounce Uncirculated Coin (W) have reached their limits and new enrollments have been suspended. If additional inventory becomes available, we'll let you know.

Fortunately, we still have a limited number of enrollments available for our hallmark version, the 2022 American Eagle Silver One Ounce Proof Coin struck at the West Point Mint. If you have not already enrolled and want to own a 2022 American Eagle coin, we suggest you enroll in the American Eagle Silver One Ounce Proof Coin (W) today.

This worked and I was able to get enrolled for the AE Proof Series.

Valued Member
United States
287 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2022  7:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's hard to believe they have pre-sold these silver eagles. I have my enrollment in but I never thought there would be such demand.
My local coin shops are getting high premiums and have low inventory of gold and silver products.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11512 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2022  9:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This worked and I was able to get enrolled for the AE Proof Series.

Cool! Just remember that's only for the W proof.
Valued Member
United States
412 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2022  10:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad my enrollment rolled over to this year for all of the ASE products.
Learn More...
United States
113522 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  09:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got the same email. Good to know they are letting us know when enrollments have been exhausted. I much prefer this to the release day rush.
Pillar of the Community
United States
501 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  10:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wonder how many of these are people wanting the "first" type-2, then forgot to turn it off.
Learn More...
United States
113522 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  10:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I wonder how many of these are people wanting the "first" type-2, then forgot to turn it off.
That is a good question!
Pillar of the Community
United States
547 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2022  3:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess we'll find out if in the Spring when the reminder emails go out and all of a sudden you see a surplus of ASEs because people cancelled their enrollments.
Valued Member
United States
247 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2022  11:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Erscolo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the heads up on this. I was able to get an enrollment in today for the West Point version of the proof coin. I suspect time will tell on the San Francisco version of the proof and West Point version of the burnished version.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9099 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2022  6:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I suspect time will tell on the San Francisco version of the proof and West Point version of the burnished version.

I went back and checked on my enrollments, and I am enrolled in all of the ASW programs...
Valued Member
United States
146 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  2:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheInfinityPoint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have the enrollments from before, so I just clicked the checkmark under my enrollments...there's nothing else I need to do right?
Pillar of the Community
United States
5121 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  2:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have the enrollments from before, so I just clicked the checkmark under my enrollments...there's nothing else I need to do right?

I had the S Proof Enrollment since 2018, but in 2021 with the price increase, I turned it off then changed my mind. Even though checked the US Mint didn't send me a 2021 S ASE, when I spoke to customer service the US mint only used enrollments active at a certain period in which I was marked not active hence why I didn't get a coin. It may too late for you if you had it turned off prior to 1/13
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9099 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Quote:
great set, thanks!

when I spoke to customer service the US mint only used enrollments active at a certain period in which I was marked not active hence why I didn't get a coin. It may too late for you if you had it turned off prior to 1/13

Usually, with the enrollment program, the item will be charged and shipped the night before they go 'on-sale'. So it may be a good idea to check to see if your order went through a few hours before 12 noon EST. if it did, you don't have to worry, if not, then you will have a clue to the fact that you will need to fight the mint's website the moment the sale starts.

EDIT to fix grammar issue
Edited by Dearborn
01/26/2022 4:14 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11512 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2022  5:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I assume others received the email from the mint today, stating:

Quote:
Since the design change last year, enrollments for American Eagle products have more than doubled. As a result, 100% of available units of the 2022 American Eagle Silver One Ounce Proof Coin (S) and the 2022 American Eagle Silver One Ounce Uncirculated Coin (W) have been reserved through enrollments. If you would like to be notified if either of these coins become available again, please sign up for a "Remind Me" alert.

I read this as "If you don't have an enrollment, you're not getting an S or UNC W ASE." Wow.

Pretty soon people are going to be scalping their enrollments.

Pillar of the Community
United States
5121 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2022  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dang I should have added more to my enrollment. Not that I collect proofs but upside is always good. Can't wait for the 2022 S ERP with 29k available ;)
Edited by hfjacinto
02/04/2022 6:01 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9099 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2022  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Pretty soon people are going to be scalping their enrollments.

Hmm, I wonder how that would work....

I'm glad I have every ASE enrollment the mint offers. But I'm not greedy - only getting one of each..
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 121 / Views: 4,844Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: