Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1894 Austria Medal Gilt Bronze 900th Anniversary Klippe Help

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 270Next Topic  

United States
10 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2022  9:59 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add SellerOfAllCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I placed a bid on an auction at least 10 years ago and ended up winning yes which is Graded proof 67 by ANACS I've tried a few different times to get more information about the rarity and value but have had no luck. Hopefully someone can help me, thank you, I appreciate it

Learn More...
United States
112116 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  2:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice!

I hope someone will come to present more information soon.
Learn More...
United States
23211 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  9:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@soac, I can find a few scattered examples of these either for sale or having been sold on the interwebs, although to be fair none of the others mention being gilt.

According to the description of the one for sale on ma-shops right now, these were issued for the 900th anniversary of Saint Wolfgang's death. It is attributed as Slg. Peus 2407. That one is listed at 100, which is flat compared with the price of a similar piece realized in a 2013 sale. Hope this helps!
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2022  02:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SellerOfAllCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Spence. I appreciate your post and research you did for me. The information you supplied will give me enough of a start to get all I need before I sell it. Thanks again
Learn More...
United States
23211 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2022  06:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to help @soac!
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 270Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.24 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: