Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1892-O Barber Half Micro O

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 484Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
4312 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2022  11:54 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
The O is so small, I can't even see it! Good thing it's from a real respectable TPG https://www.ebay.com/itm/174989733991?chn=ps
Pillar of the Community
United States
2088 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2022  12:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jacrispies to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
But it has a gold sticker.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3308 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2022  12:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
But if Santa thinks it's legit it must be legit!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17785 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2022  08:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would have gone for it, but the $19 shipping was a killer .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
United States
5567 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2022  08:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The pictures are terrible.
No wonder you can't see the "o".
Describe it as if there were no picture.
Picture it as if there were no description.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3308 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2022  08:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I would have gone for it, but the $19 shipping was a killer

Lucky you with only 19$ shipping....it's over 60$ shipping for me, this is why I can never buy anything nice

Edit:$1399.00 plus 60.96 to be exact. It's not specified if it CAD or USD, if the item price is higher for me then you then it's all CAD, but still...what single coin would cost 60$ to ship anywhere.
Edited by Wrekkdd
07/05/2022 08:55 am
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
893 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2022  08:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is definitely a good grading company, you can trust it (sarcasm).
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
70434 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2022  09:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good grief.
Edited by Coinfrog
07/05/2022 09:00 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
2887 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2022  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fortcollins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh my, a blast from the past.

MMNS was "Michigan Masters Numismatic Services." Then it moved to Port Richey, Florida and dropped the "Michigan" from the name. Back in the day, they advertised everywhere and exhibited in several of the big conventions. Their website is long gone.

On a positive note, their slabs clearly showed the edge of the coin. I'll give them props for the plastic.

Their owner was a literal rocket scientist named Bob Haire.

This coin must have been slabbed 10-15 years ago.

EDIT: I have to admit, that's one I never thought I'd see again.
Edited by fortcollins
07/05/2022 1:54 pm
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17735 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2022  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Their edge view slabs came late in the life of the company and they were not used for all coins.

The pictures are bad, but the O is visible. Problem is it isn't the micro O.
Gary Schmidt
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 484Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.29 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: