Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Now That I Have A Better Camera, I Have Been Re-Imaging Some Of My Coins I Bought Years Ago.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 3,337Next Topic
Page: of 2
Bedrock of the Community
ijn1944's Avatar
United States
19627 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2022  08:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In stead of photographing coins, I wonder if there'd be any advantage in having a top-notch courtroom sketch artist draw selected pieces...?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1376 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2022  4:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bosox to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One more. Not as pretty as the first two, but pretty darn scarce. Purchased in 2016 from a fellow forum member. 1859 DPN9 Type 5, MS-62RB, pop 1/0 (there is a 64 Brown out there).


Now-That-I-Have-A-Better-Camera,-I-Have-Been-Re-Imaging-Some-Of-My-Coins-I-Bought-Years-Ago.


Now-That-I-Have-A-Better-Camera,-I-Have-Been-Re-Imaging-Some-Of-My-Coins-I-Bought-Years-Ago.


Now-That-I-Have-A-Better-Camera,-I-Have-Been-Re-Imaging-Some-Of-My-Coins-I-Bought-Years-Ago.
http://www.victoriancent.com

2011 & 2025 Fred Bowman Literary Award, 2025 Guy Potter Literary Award, 2022 Paul Fiocca Award, & 2020 J. Douglas Ferguson Award. Life Member of RCNA.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
5659 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2022  4:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, there's a story behind that coin if it's the one I'm thinking about.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196499 Posts
New Member
CanuckCoinGirl's Avatar
Canada
10 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2022  11:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CanuckCoinGirl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice!!
  Previous TopicReplies: 20 / Views: 3,337Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Forums