Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Well I Finally Managed To Complete My US Mint Souvenir Sets For Both Philly And Denver

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 20 / Views: 364Next Topic
Page: of 2
Moderator
Learn More...
Dearborn's Avatar
United States
107910 Posts
New Member
United States
40 Posts
 Posted Today  2H 40M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pre_Coder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I found a seller that looked like he was dumping his collection, and each set that I needed cost me on average about $160.00 and had every one I needed, so I bought them all

AWESOME! Congratulations!
I'm looking forward to seeing the images.

Me being the resident dummy, what is a Souvenir Set?
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196405 Posts
 Posted Today  1H 47M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Me being the resident dummy, what is a Souvenir Set?
Sets sold at the Mint gift shop. They have the coins minted in the location of the shop, so Denver or Philly.
New Member
United States
40 Posts
 Posted Today  1H 0M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pre_Coder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks!
Bedrock of the Community
NumisRob's Avatar
United Kingdom
18932 Posts
 Posted Today  16M ago  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great sets, Dearborn and congratulations on your achievement!
The only USA Souvenir Set I have is a 1977 Philadelphia one that I picked up several years ago in a British dealer's junk bin - I think it cost me one pound!
  Replies: 20 / Views: 364Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums