Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Post Your Lowball Coins!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 901 / Views: 99,257Next Topic
Page: of 61
Pillar of the Community
Numisma's Avatar
United States
4963 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2015  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numisma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh wait! I just remembered, 1920 (I think) has different shaped hair ribbons.
Valued Member
Earendil's Avatar
United States
165 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2015  8:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earendil to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here are a few of my worst.

The nickel came from one of those 3- or 4-for-$1 junk bins.

The quarter came from a lot of dateless Standing Liberty quarters that I purchased online. It's the worst of these poor coins I've ever seen.

Finally, I found the half-dollar in a junk silver bin at a coin store (it was 12x face at the time).

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!
Edited by Earendil
11/13/2015 8:37 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
5230 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2015  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
Pillar of the Community
dbrablec's Avatar
United States
1944 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2015  3:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dbrablec to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
here's one I received in change from a purchase at a local "target" store. concensus opinion on this forum was P03

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!
Edited by dbrablec
11/16/2015 3:45 pm
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Cascade's Avatar
United States
7390 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2015  4:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's my favorite lowball. She's only an fr02 BUT she's toned with a little color

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!
Pillar of the Community
Numisma's Avatar
United States
4963 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2015  5:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numisma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice. So close to a true lowball.
Pillar of the Community
Mr Click's Avatar
United States
964 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2015  09:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mr Click to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a better picture of these. I'll try and get it when I get home.

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!
Pillar of the Community
Numisma's Avatar
United States
4963 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2015  10:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numisma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ike looks so weird when he's that worn.

I have a sub-lowball dateless IHC that I got from T-BOP's 2000 post contest. My power's out so I can't post it on the computer.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Mr Click's Avatar
United States
964 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2015  6:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mr Click to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here are a few more

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!
Pillar of the Community
CopperCastle's Avatar
United States
1132 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2015  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CopperCastle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Neat thread. I posted this gal awhile back when we had an "Ugliest Coin" contest. I'm amazed she didn't take home the gold, err...copper?

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!
Pillar of the Community
Numisma's Avatar
United States
4963 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2015  01:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numisma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My power is back on, so here's the coin I mentioned earlier.

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!

Post-Your-Lowball-Coins!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196572 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 901 / Views: 99,257Next Topic
Page: of 61

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.58 seconds to rattle this change. Forums