Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

A Running Thread Of Chafemasterj's Counterstamped Lincoln Cents.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,907 / Views: 278,243Next Topic
Page: of 261
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2022  2:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love those Masonic devices.
Bedrock of the Community
Earle42's Avatar
United States
10065 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2022  9:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree - those large devices are impressive looking.
How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Download and read: Grading the graders
Costly TPG ineptitude and No FG Kennedy halves
https://ln5.sync.com/dl/7ca91bdd0/w...i3b-rbj9fir2
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
chafemasterj's Avatar
United States
6514 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2022  09:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys. I love the depth of detail in them.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
chafemasterj's Avatar
United States
6514 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2022  09:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Statue of Liberty from the waist up. . .


A-Running-Thread-Of-Chafemasterj's-Counterstamped-Lincoln-Cents.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2022  10:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The Statue of Liberty from the waist up. . .
Very nice!
Bedrock of the Community
Earle42's Avatar
United States
10065 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2022  11:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's pretty large for a counterstamp!
How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Download and read: Grading the graders
Costly TPG ineptitude and No FG Kennedy halves
https://ln5.sync.com/dl/7ca91bdd0/w...i3b-rbj9fir2
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
chafemasterj's Avatar
United States
6514 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2022  09:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That's pretty large for a counterstamp!


It really is. Besides the Paul Revere one I think it's one of the largest I've seen.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
chafemasterj's Avatar
United States
6514 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2022  09:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is one of the first counter stamps I had posted on this thread. This particular example is very well stamped so I think the details are more discernable. It is a representation of Paul Revere riding through the countryside..."The British are coming! The British are coming!"


A-Running-Thread-Of-Chafemasterj's-Counterstamped-Lincoln-Cents.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2022  09:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool, never seen that one!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Earle42's Avatar
United States
10065 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2022  10:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Funn, I remember the Paul Revere one. Maybe b/c it was so large?
How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Download and read: Grading the graders
Costly TPG ineptitude and No FG Kennedy halves
https://ln5.sync.com/dl/7ca91bdd0/w...i3b-rbj9fir2
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
chafemasterj's Avatar
United States
6514 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2022  10:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bitcoin symbol counter stamp. . .


A-Running-Thread-Of-Chafemasterj's-Counterstamped-Lincoln-Cents.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195559 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Earle42's Avatar
United States
10065 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2022  12:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bitcoin - interesting!

Well you did it chafemasterj.

I ordered two counterstamp punches yesterday!

One is purely functional...

I recently was given, by a dealer friend, a load of fake Morgans and ASEs. So I ordered a "COPY" counterstamp so I can proceed with something I have always wanted to do: make a silver dollar tabletop like the silver dollar bars that can be found out West. I have seen the one at Wall Drug a couple of times and liked it.

But since real dollars are cost prohibitive to do this with, I got a load of fakes for free, and I have a friend who pours resin tabletops, I needed the stamp so the unmarked fakes cannot ever be mistaken by whoever will get the tabletop after I am gone.

At least its a good way to use the fakes! Not sure if I will make a combined ASE and Morgan or not yet.

The other counterstamp...well...its not CFF. And I won't be able to use it on cents.
More to come when I have it!
How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Download and read: Grading the graders
Costly TPG ineptitude and No FG Kennedy halves
https://ln5.sync.com/dl/7ca91bdd0/w...i3b-rbj9fir2
  Previous TopicReplies: 3,907 / Views: 278,243Next Topic
Page: of 261

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.64 seconds to rattle this change. Forums