Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

What's The Coin-A Guessing Game

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 946 / Views: 51,754Next Topic
Page: of 64
Pillar of the Community
DL20K's Avatar
Poland
3201 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2009  04:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DL20K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would've guessed the second one..
New Member
Austria
13 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2009  04:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lucir82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, new coin.
I've eraced the value of the coin. I just got this coin yesterday. Again, sorry for the pic's quality, I could not send a photo of my coin.


What's-The-Coin-A-Guessing-Game
Pillar of the Community
QuickSilver's Avatar
United Kingdom
1077 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2009  10:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add QuickSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's nice, I want one of those!

I'll let someone else have a go.
Pillar of the Community
DL20K's Avatar
Poland
3201 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2009  1:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DL20K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wanted to buy this one but it turned out that the piece was fake!
It's a Romania 100,000 lei 1946! KM#71.
Pillar of the Community
QuickSilver's Avatar
United Kingdom
1077 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2009  3:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add QuickSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Confirmed. Go DL20K
Pillar of the Community
DL20K's Avatar
Poland
3201 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2009  3:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DL20K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New easy one to get this thread running again:

What's-The-Coin-A-Guessing-Game
Pillar of the Community
QuickSilver's Avatar
United Kingdom
1077 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2009  3:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add QuickSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah, we need some new blood on here!

I take it you got inspired by the last couple of coins?
Pillar of the Community
DL20K's Avatar
Poland
3201 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2009  3:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DL20K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Of course I wasn't I only got this coin today.
Edited by DL20K
03/09/2009 4:00 pm
New Member
Austria
13 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2009  04:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lucir82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
DL20K, I can send you a better looking one if you want. You are not so far away. Maybe we can exchange coins from our countries..
I do not think I have any of the latest Poland coins.

Regarding the "mistery" coin, I will sit this one out..
Pillar of the Community
DL20K's Avatar
Poland
3201 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2009  05:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DL20K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
lucir82, sure, I'd be interested. PM received.

Now, why is everyone refraining from guessing!
Edited by DL20K
03/10/2009 11:15 am
Pillar of the Community
QuickSilver's Avatar
United Kingdom
1077 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2009  2:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add QuickSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Trying to get more interest from others
Pillar of the Community
DL20K's Avatar
Poland
3201 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2009  2:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DL20K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
QuickSilver's Avatar
United Kingdom
1077 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2009  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add QuickSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply


I love the way when you get more than one popcorn in a row they eat in time with each other!
Valued Member
coininsean's Avatar
United States
54 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2009  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coininsean to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Argh! Their's so littls identifacation on this. Let me think I go to an I'm goin' to...........sit this one out
Valued Member
coininsean's Avatar
United States
54 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2009  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coininsean to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply





I'm sorry I think these little things are so cute.................Oh!
  Previous TopicReplies: 946 / Views: 51,754Next Topic
Page: of 64

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Forums