What an interesting way to educate people! I do have a question, though. When you filled in the item specifics for the auction, did you select "certified" or "uncertified"? The reason I ask is that I'm trying (and have been for a while) to get ebay to only recognize the ANA-recognized TPG's. The basis of some of my recent reports have been that, with the ANA partnership, the "Certified" item specific should only be able to be used in conjunction with ANA-recognized TPG's and that the others should be viewed as opinions. So far, I don't seem to be getting anywhere with this, but it is an area I would like to focus on when I have a little more time.
I actually would be interested in hearing input from anyone about how fair you think this is.
When I put up the Auction ebay did not have the Certified/Uncertified option If I were to do it again I think I would have to list as Uncertified as I cannot call myself a TPG
Hi Susan, As I was thinking about this, it doesn't seem unreasonable at all. There are numerous parallels in other areas. One can have accountants certify books- but it means more if the accountant is a CPA. In many circumstances the individual must be a CPA. ebay could put a line in the which currently says cert/uncert and have it specify cert ( ANA recognized) cert-other TPG, uncert. A small step, but simple... Don
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use