First is Poland, 3 grosze, ruler: Stanislaus Augustus (Stanislaw August Poniatowski), check the upper left-hand part of the reverse (close to the crown) for the date, 1760s to 1790s.
Second is Austrian half kreuzer of Maria Theresa, if I remember correctly there is no date on these coins.
The last one has some detail from a Russian 2 (if I see it properly) kopeks (the horseman, the scroll w/denomination, the wreath on the obv), 1750s to 1790s, EM mintmark, but the outline of the head (?) on the obverse isn't something that's usually found on these coins...
Quote: ...but the outline of the head (?) on the obverse isn't something that's usually found on these coins
I suspect it's been altered post-mint, much like the coin in this recent thread has been. Who, what and why we can only speculate, but the figure seems to be wearing a "liberty cap"; I suspect it was done by either revolutionary sympathizers or by French troops during Napoleon's invasion of Russia in 1812.
I also see what may be mount marks on the other side; perhaps it was turned into an improvised badge or button.
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use