| Author |
Replies: 13,136 / Views: 896,259 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
5901 Posts |
Not a recent purchase, 1939 S 10% off center, AU 58 graded by PCGS, got this off from Sullivan Numismatics few years back. I checked that I have not show it in CCF, trying a new coin photo setup, but color and focus needs lots of improvement using my old iPhone 13. Its maximum enlargement is only 5x, it distort the quality in blending the details.  
Edited by macmercury Yesterday 4:30 pm
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30000 Posts |
Thank you, Errers and Varietys.
My American Silver Eagle collection http://goccf.com/t/448125My random silver coin collection http://goccf.com/t/449270My MS-70 silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490829My dragon silver coin collection https://goccf.com/t/490859My silver Libertad collection https://goccf.com/t/491087
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30000 Posts |
Nice example, macmercury.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1064 Posts |
Cool example macmercury. Photo looks good to me especially through the graded case, those are hard not to have glare.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79134 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107000 Posts |
looks like I missed your Walker post Gary, sorry 'bout that it is a very nice coin to collect.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107000 Posts |
That is a very cool Mercury dime macmercury! a great off-center strike!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3551 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
30000 Posts |
Thank you, Dearborn. I won't get every mint mark but I'll eventually get every year.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
107000 Posts |
nice Gary - I love seeing them.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
195597 Posts |
Excellent acquisitions! 
|
| |
Replies: 13,136 / Views: 896,259 |