Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Quarter Roll Searching

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1,879 / Views: 227,835Next Topic
Page: of 126
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
26893 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2020  02:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great find jason39305!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1025 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2020  06:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great finds pancake and USSID18 and Jason39305!

USSID18 what was the P mint mark rim cud? 2018 Voyageurs?
I think that one runs from K3 to K4 in length. About the T in Trust to the R in dollar. Easy $5 or $6 on ebay I think. Good find!
Learn More...
United States
87820 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2020  08:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I searched 4 rolls today for W mint quarters and found a 1958 D Silver Washington quarter.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5281 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2020  09:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last two Loomis boxes were total skunkers.

Daughter and I (that do the searching) are gonna take a break from roll hunting until July 1st.

Break time!
Edited by westernsky
06/16/2020 09:02 am
Pillar of the Community
5120 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2020  09:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
USSID18 what was the P mint mark rim cud? 2018 Voyageurs?

I think that one runs from K3 to K4 in length. About the T in Trust to the R in dollar. Easy $5 or $6 on ebay I think. Good find!

You lost me. What?
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron!

In Memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
1025 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2020  12:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It was a post of yours on this thread from May 30th. the P mintmark Rim cud picture. (nice picture by the way!)

I found a couple of those last year, It looks like the rim cud of the 2018 Voyageurs quarter.

this is the largest rim cud I found last year, it was Harper's ferry.

* just realized it posted really huge lol, I took it off this forum archive from a previous uploaded image I did, but dang, that 's a big ol' picture and no idea how to downsize it from "my previous uploads".
Edited by Big-Kingdom
06/16/2020 12:43 pm
Pillar of the Community
5120 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2020  10:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It was a post of yours on this thread from May 30th. the P mintmark Rim cud picture. (nice picture by the way!)

I'm confused, which doesn't take much! Yes, it was my post on the 30th but it was "your" coin. I was just wondering if you knew there was a cud there?

Quote:
this is the largest rim cud I found last year, it was Harper's ferry.

Edited by USSID18
06/16/2020 10:27 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1025 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2020  12:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh yeah I Knew about the cud! Hahaa. No idea that was my picture though.
BTW look out,I should be back in action soon, searching at least a box a week again like usual. Stopped by the bank today and finally found my coin guy and he's game to order me boxes again.

So yall got competition!
Pillar of the Community
5120 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2020  10:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm here for you Big-Kingdom. Keep us posted! !

Valued Member
United States
223 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2020  5:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got $20 in loose quarters from a gas station where a friend of mine works at. He told me that another worker had emptied them from their air machine. I gave him a $20 bill for the quarters; he said that I saved him time, because normally he would have had to count them after his shift. In three days, I will search the quarters. I already saw a 2019 war in the pacific quarter in the bag. Hopefully it is a W.
Learn More...
United States
87820 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2020  09:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
got $20 in loose quarters from a gas station where a friend of mine works...
Sounds like a good arrangement. Good luck!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1025 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2020  06:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well been striking out for the last two tuesdays. He's placing my order, the armored carrier isn't filling it and dropping off the coins. Maybe next week. I'll pick up random rolls until then where I can get them.
Learn More...
United States
87820 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1025 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2020  1:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yeah jbuck, tell me about it. Blows my mind they kept the banks closed for near two months and it was low infections around here, and now that infections are on the rise and heading to NYC levels the banks are open....... what a mess. Ima ride it out until they get scary and shut em down again I guess. I'm a "floridaman" we can take it. LOL.
Valued Member
United States
223 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2020  5:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I looked through the $20 from the gas station. Just a few brand new quarters, no W's; I still kept the newer ones, as they are cool.
Page: of 126
Previous TopicReplies: 1,879 / Views: 227,835Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 3.15 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05