Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1994 Lincoln Memorial Cent Mint Error - Rotated Dies 165 Degrees

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
First Page  Showing last 15 replies.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 2,273Next Topic Page 2 of 2
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
108301 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5901 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2021  08:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petespockets55 to your friends list
Man, that is one honker of a rotated die.

Congrats.
Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups.
We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
196572 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
6198 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2021  10:01 pm  Show Profile   Check tropicalbats's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add tropicalbats to your friends list
Thanks! This is one roll hunters should keep an eye open for so a good reminder that it's out there.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6244 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2021  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list
Very nice rotation. In the slip give much better. Tomorrow morning I will put on scale angles. At the first view could be more then 165 deg. Nice to look on rolls.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1204 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2021  11:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sheldius to your friends list
Nice example TB. If it is more than 165, I guess that will just be an excuse to continue looking for the 165.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2567 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2021  7:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Willburton to your friends list
Yes sir. I've been looking for one of these as well. There was a member here with a few of them and I tried to trade him but he wouldn't come off of one. Nice find!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9021 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2021  8:21 pm  Show Profile   Check -makecents-'s eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list
Very, very nice! I was not familiar with this one and in decent condition for a circulated zincoln.
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6244 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2021  11:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list
Sorry for late respond.

According to all calculation give me a magistral no of 173.5 deg. rotation.

I will never understand how happened. It is magistral for me.
New Member
United States
2 Posts
 Posted Today  15H 14M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ABCrafts1125 to your friends list
Good morning folks, I am new to this forum and not sure exactly how it works. I'm hoping to reach all persons who were in on this 1994 rotation error discussion. I have one and am having a difficult time to find much information on pricing and/or demand. I will post a couple pictures and any feedback is welcomed and appreciated. I may also be willing to entertain offers before I send to PCGS.Thanks all.
New Member
United States
2 Posts
 Posted Today  14H 56M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ABCrafts1125 to your friends list
I cannot figure out how to upload pictures..Frustrating page
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5901 Posts
 Posted Today  9H 8M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petespockets55 to your friends list
Welcome.
A few of the members still post on occasion.
Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups.
We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
24236 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
6198 Posts
 Posted Today  5H 29M ago  Show Profile   Check tropicalbats's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add tropicalbats to your friends list
Mostly working away right now so not much free time, but I have seen a few of these come up for sale. Last one was ebay $50 last month.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/327366513170

Higher grade slabbed coins of course sell for more.
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
108301 Posts
Page 2 of 2   Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 2,273Next Topic Page 2 of 2
First Page  Showing last 15 replies.
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.


    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Forums