Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Asking About Dr. Coop

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
First Page  Showing last 15 replies.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 24 / Views: 2,337Next Topic Page 2 of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
2724 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2023  02:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list
iphone is all I have for now. it was quite an adjustment after the ipad.

i hope coop makes it back, I really enjoy all the informative posts.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4051 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2023  08:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rmpsrpms to your friends list
Not sure the details but seems weird about the connection problems. I'm still using Windows 7 and it's working fine, but I've never liked WiFi so I'm on a wired connection.

Hope he fixes the issue soon as we obviously miss him.
Contact me for photographic equipment or visit my home page at:
http://macrocoins.com
Pillar of the Community
United States
524 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2023  01:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shantiom to your friends list
Any updates, I have an extra computer I can ship?
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
56855 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2023  06:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list
I was wondering if coop is a member of any other web sites? Maybe he can be contacted that way. Or maybe someone who knows his mailing address could send him some "snail mail" Another thought is maybe someone knows his phone number?There has to be a way he can be contacted on a regular basis to find out what is really going on. I am a bit worried about him. He has a ton and a half of knowledge to share with us.
John1
Pillar of the Community
United States
588 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2023  10:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CCB420 to your friends list
Well dang, I've only used my phone to post, pretty sure I could've crow-hopped and threw this phone to any of yalls vacation destinations, more than once, out of frustration trying to post (at first anyways)!

Nevermind, I kinda wanna throw this thing in the swamp on a daily
Pillar of the Community
United States
1648 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2023  10:26 am  Show Profile   Check datadragon's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add datadragon to your friends list

Quote:
I was wondering if coop is a member of any other web sites? Maybe he can be contacted that way. Or maybe someone who knows his mailing address could send him some "snail mail" Another thought is maybe someone knows his phone number?There has to be a way he can be contacted on a regular basis to find out what is really going on. I am a bit worried about him. He has a ton and a half of knowledge to share with us.


On 6-16 he posted the below that he was using his phone temporarily instead to access so that suggested he could still receive private message or replies if you send. However, his last visit to the forum was 6-20 it says so that is what is the only concern. I mentioned a few starter suggestions about fixing wifi or wired connection might be used, and someone already seems to have offered a computer so far so really its just getting in touch with Coop and seeing if he is ok and what he might need.

6-16 "Can't get on line with my computer. It works fine, just can't connect with WiFi anymore. Seems that I need newer version computer. So hopefully I can get this issue resolved. I'm using my phone now. Not as handy as a computer though."
Edited by datadragon
11/05/2023 10:27 am
Valued Member
United States
154 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2026  09:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Emaroots23 to your friends list
Where did Coop go? It has been a minute since I have been on here but it is weird not seeing his replies. I absolutely appreciate EVERYONES responses here and your help but I have to say I always looked forward to what he had to say or how he would manipulate my photo to show me exactly what was happening with it. If anyone speaks to him please let him know he is missed! Thanks so much.
Emily
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
24232 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2026  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list
I have reached out to him about 10 times in the last 6 months with no reply. Rui and I were able to save about 12,000 of his images before Inkfrog closed its doors.
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
107686 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2026  3:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list
I've been searching for him, I know he lives in Phoenix AZ. I found a YouTube he had up, but the videos are 11 years old.
https://www.youtube.com/@CoincommunityFamily

I also found an obituary for a "Richard William Cooper" But not sure if it is him.
https://neptunesociety.com/obituari...per-11162939
I'm still looking and trying to find out where he went...
Pillar of the Community
United States
1537 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2026  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add halfamind to your friends list
@Dearborn: His last post here in 2023 was several months after the February death date, so this must be a different Coop.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79414 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2026  6:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list
I miss Coop. I hope he'll come back to CCF someday soon.
Errers and Varietys.
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
107686 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2026  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list

Quote:
@Dearborn: His last post here in 2023 was several months after the February death date, so this must be a different Coop.

Good to know, I have not yet checked in on his last post, so thank you for that.
and there are LOTS of Richard Coopers her in Phoenix to search through.
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
107686 Posts
Valued Member
United States
154 Posts
 Posted 08/30/2026  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Emaroots23 to your friends list
Thank you all for the info. Maybe he will pop in soon and say hello.
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
107686 Posts
Page 2 of 2   Previous TopicReplies: 24 / Views: 2,337Next Topic Page 2 of 2
First Page  Showing last 15 replies.
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.


    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Forums