| Author |
Replies: 16 / Views: 1,382 |
Page 2 of 2
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79381 Posts |
I'll say EF.
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7344 Posts |
Trying to grade a 22D LWC.....think I'll just stay on the sidelines and just watch the game.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
  United States
10601 Posts |
Quote:Trying to grade a 22D LWC.....think I'll just stay on the sidelines and just watch the game. Yeah - no kidding - that's why I ask! 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
  United States
10601 Posts |
Always wonder if it's a low grade strong reverse die - or a high grade reverse weak die? 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
56855 Posts |
What is Gtg? John1 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Probably means Good To Go? Put me in at the EF-40/45 range... 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
9871 Posts |
I think we are all in the same place XF45
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37193 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3510 Posts |
Quote: What is Gtg? Guess the grade.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
Topic title edited to expand the initialism. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
  United States
10601 Posts |
Thanks jbuck, I'll remember that next time! 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196100 Posts |
No sweat. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
  United States
10601 Posts |
Thanks everybody for your replies. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20049 Posts |
VF-35
Lincoln Cent Lover!VERDI-CARE™ INVENTOR https://verdi.care/
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19607 Posts |
Might approach EF40. It does have character.
|
|
Page 2 of 2
|
Replies: 16 / Views: 1,382 |
Page 2 of 2
|