| Author |
Replies: 19 / Views: 1,027 |
Page 2 of 2
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
21928 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
5420 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
993 Posts |
I'll post the results on Sunday evening.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
9938 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Canada
258 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79656 Posts |
I'll say VG-10.
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7368 Posts |
Canadian coins not my field, just going with what popped into my mind......10 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1634 Posts |
By Canadian standards VG-8, but PCGS probably gave it a F-15
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
993 Posts |
johnnysprawl, I am of the same opinion. Sorry for the glare on the holder. I already had the coin put away before noticing. 
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Quote: Sorry for the glare on the holder. I already had the coin put away before noticing. Excellent! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1634 Posts |
Quite the difference in value as well.
VG-8 is ~$600; F-15 is ~$1,100
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196572 Posts |
Quote: Quite the difference in value as well.  A nice victory. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19634 Posts |
That piece has character, no doubt.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
5420 Posts |
Not an acceptable grade for the Canadian market Would not cross grade to Canadian grading standards. NGC and PCGS are terrible at grading circulated pre 1936 Canada coins..
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
993 Posts |
Pacificoin, I totally agree. And to me it seems Victoria issues are especially bad for being over graded. I had a Victoria 5 cent silver graded NGC AU-50 that would be lucky to get a VF-20 at ICCS.
Edited by Peter4805 08/21/2026 09:38 am
|
|
Page 2 of 2
|
Replies: 19 / Views: 1,027 |
Page 2 of 2
|