Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

CCF's Second Annual "Get The Kids Hooked" Drive

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 43 / Views: 11,060Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
538 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2012  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Williamsonj320 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Perfect! I'll have them out in a few more weeks to continue adding to the horde.
Learn More...
United States
14451 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2012  8:05 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bobby, how are the buckets looking? getting full? if you still want/need coins, I have a few more I could send
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Learn More...
United States
14451 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2012  6:55 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Bobby, how are the buckets looking? getting full? if you still want/need coins, I have a few more I could send

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Edited by Fuzzy317
09/20/2012 6:55 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
526 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2012  2:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Freedom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, call me stupid but I can't seem to find an address to ship coins off to in this thread. I have a fair amount of funny money that I can send out.
I also have some Dansco albums, Morgan, Peace, ASE, CML and so on, would you want these?

I am planning on being at that show, the last one in Orlando was a good time but my wallet hurt a day after I left......
Learn More...
United States
14451 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2012  8:16 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The address is not here. Bobby will have to send you that info.

Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20582 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2012  8:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Freedom, you've got mail.

Quote:
I also have some Dansco albums, Morgan, Peace, ASE, CML and so on, would you want these?

You bet, that's what I need the most right now really. Folders and albums. The kids love them.

Fuzzy, you've got mail too.

Thanks!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5846 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2012  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just waiting until I have enough to top off the flat rte box and it will be on its way to you.
Going to see if my dealer has some spare used Whitman's on Saturday.
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/Numismatic.Jewelry/
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20582 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2012  9:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool, thanks Richard.
Pillar of the Community
United States
538 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2012  12:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Williamsonj320 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pretty sure I'm going to make it down there now so I'm stoked. I have a ATB folder I'm going to be sending along with the wheaties so I'm going to check my LCS for anymore folders to send along too. Anything else you are looking for specifically at this time?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1460 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2013  1:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add twohawks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will bring a box down with me for you with a bunch of stuff in it. See you all there pending my buddy pass on US air. Allready have my get in early card
Pillar of the Community
United States
2254 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2013  1:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tights24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I will bring a box down with me for you with a bunch of stuff in it. See you all there pending my buddy pass on US air

Good luck getting the pass twohawks. it will be nice to see all of the members there.
Pillar of the Community
United States
538 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2013  6:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Williamsonj320 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I should be there on the 11th for most of the day.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1460 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2013  07:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add twohawks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have my tickets Jan.9 through Jan. 12 So all is good!
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 43 / Views: 11,060Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.75 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05