Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coins For My Daughters

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1210 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2012  12:55 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Hondo to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have two daughters, one born in 2008 and one born in 2010.

My oldest has a little Whitman folder where she likes to put the "golden princess dollars" I give her (sacs).

My youngest likes pennies. Thats all I let her play with.

So I want to start albums for them each and I will start the new shield cent dansco for my younger, as it starts in 2010 when she was born.

The obvious choice for my 4 yr old is to just do the Sac album for her, since she likes it, but what other album would be cool to do for her that may also coincide with her birth year?

Curious to hear what you all think! Thanks!
Valued Member
United States
250 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2012  1:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BenjaminsBaby to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would say park quarters might be a good idea...nice to see you are getting your kids involved in coins
Pillar of the Community
United States
1209 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2012  1:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The State Quarters ended in 2008, so you might want to try that and for the youngest one, the ATB Quarters started that year so you could go that route with her as well.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7627 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2012  1:34 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Pillar of the Community
United States
1210 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2012  2:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hondo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah, the quarters are probably the best choice, but I already have a set of those that I keep up to date and I was trying to think of something for just her.
I was trying to come up with something else, but things only end in 2008!

Pillar of the Community
United States
1620 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2012  3:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daniels to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Try putting a 2008 mint set in clad and in silver look on ebay and search 2008 coins maybe some foreign coins my daughter was born in 2006 and that's kinda what I'm doing
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.86 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05