Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1914 D Lincoln Cent - Can I Get A Break? - You Decide Fate

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
United States
110 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2012  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kasey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
.45....no coin left heh.....
Bedrock of the Community
United States
18935 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2012  9:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wonder if that is one of the many we made when we were kids. We used to remove the D on 1922 Cents. Part of the 4 on 1944 Cents. Erased all osrts of numbers and letters on coins then put back into circulation. Way back things like that were as much fun as putting coins on RR tracks.
just carl
Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 12/25/2012  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add msteele to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found one in my last box. We had to get the 20x magnifying glass out to verify
Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2012  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add msteele to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why do you guys want to destroy it?
Learn More...
United States
80832 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2012  12:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To prevent someone from taking advantage of someone else in the future.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1618 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2012  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mds308 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The coin is back in my hands. Thanks Bobby, I was happy to help. The coin will face judgement day in the near future. Stay tuned for the results.
Learn More...
United States
80832 Posts
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.68 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05