Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What A Package From Appleangel07 From Australia!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 3,841Next Topic  
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20646 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2012  7:55 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Wow! Thank you!
Learn More...
United States
16357 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2012  8:06 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice!
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2254 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2012  8:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tights24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Absolutely awesome!
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2012  8:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YoungNumismatist to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is great. It looks like it will keep you busy for a long time.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
674 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2012  9:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add robster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very generous donation.! Congrats appleangel.
Valued Member
Australia
171 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2012  10:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ark to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got quite a lot of those coins if your interested in them?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2254 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2012  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tights24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I got quite a lot of those coins if your interested in them?

Of course!! Bobby will be able to provide you with an address. Any kind of donation for the FUN show is greatly appreciated. I think the total of coins given to kids at Philly was close to 20K if not more, so they would certainly go to good homes......
Bedrock of the Community
10045 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2012  3:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DVCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow..I just think how much wonder and happiness each coin will bring to a kid? Some of the first coins that got me started in collecting were the big Aussie pennies with the 'roo brought home by my dad from overseas--I loved them instantly!
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2012  07:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CURigo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a lot of coins, Congrats!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1607 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2013  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add appleangel07 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Guys, Glad to see they finally arrived,i was getting a little worried about them being lost.
Thanks to another Aussie member for paying the postage

Hope the show goes really well for everyone.
Learn More...
United States
16357 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2013  7:33 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wish we can meet up someday with some of our Australian family members...that would indeed be an awesome event!
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2013  9:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yogurt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What is the value of that donation?
Pillar of the Community
Australia
674 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2013  6:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add robster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can't put a fixed value on generosity.!!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
7096 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2013  11:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You can't put a fixed value on generosity.!!

Outstanding act of generosity AA
  Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 3,841Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05