Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Twenty Coin Roll Of 1965 - 1970 Dated JFK Halves For $97

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 1,039Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
426 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2013  3:26 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Kurrykid to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
with mixed Mint Marks...40% $ilver! (ALL coins in great shape).

This seems to be a pretty good deal...any comments are welcomed.

Thanks.

Dave
Valued Member
United States
110 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2013  4:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coin Addict to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's just about spot price. (124) Not Allowed - Auto-Removed calls 40% Kennedys at $4.50 a piece at silver close at $30.40.
I bought a few on eBay over the weekend for about that price and was pleased. I'll buy any silver at or below spot.
Valued Member
United States
110 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2013  4:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coin Addict to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry Moderators for including a partial web site. I mentioned a favorite site that computes spot price for most modern American coins. It certainly makes it easy to bottom feed in the bay.
Valued Member
United States
426 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2013  4:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kurrykid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So the Kennedy's go for about $4.50 a piece right now?

Thanks.

Dave
Pillar of the Community
United States
2760 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2013  4:36 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's is usually a good place to check for the current melt value of US & Canada silver/gold coins: http://www. (124) Not Allowed - Auto-Removed .com/silver_coin_values.html
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade. - My coins for sale - Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1445 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2013  4:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, the melt value for 40% Kennedy halves is $4.50 right now. You can find the sites to determine the melt value by doing a google search for melt value.
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3965 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2013  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is a good deal considering that '70 carries a nice premium.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Valued Member
United States
426 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2013  10:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kurrykid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much for all the comments...I appreciate it.

Dave
Valued Member
United States
50 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2013  10:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pokeplayer101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Seems like a good deal to me but you have to find someone that wants 20 at once then.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10494 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2013  01:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
...but you have to find someone that wants 20 at once then.

CIcHXgY0KKo

That someone could be a silver stacker (I.e., me). One way or another, it's junk silver and worth having or dealing. Perhaps less ideal than '64 Kennedys but still 40%!
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 1,039Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.93 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05