Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

CCF Will Be At The 2014 Fun Show Orlando Jan 9-12, 2014

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20390 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2013  6:29 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
It's official. We will have two adjacent corner tables.

Hope to see you there!

http://funtopics.com/
Learn More...
United States
16356 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2013  9:17 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Might not be able to make this one but if we do one after this, you bet!
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Learn More...
United States
14316 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2013  9:56 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Majorly Cool !

I have been waiting for this announcement. So, what supplies do you need and when?
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20390 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2013  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
So, what supplies do you need and when?

Most importantly, We need you at the show.
Learn More...
United States
14316 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2013  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks.

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Learn More...
United States
14316 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2013  03:19 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Seriously, what coins/supplies do you need? I have already stocked some US Proof sets and a few world coins.

Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20390 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2013  11:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Single coins to go in the packets we're good on. We need the medium prizes for doubles rolls more.. like the proof sets.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2254 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2013  5:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tights24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Bobby, I can be there of course. I can bring my monitor again, laptop, hotspot, and all of my reference books even though I don't think we even touched them last year. Let me know what you need. I also have plenty of stuff for the double rolls, just need to dig my stuff out of the closet. I'll PM you a list or pictures so you have an idea of how much you have.

It's been a long year so far.......
Learn More...
United States
14316 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2013  01:34 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just booked my hotel room

only 108 days

EDIT: Instead of shipping the proof sets to you, I could just bring them. I will email you a list of what I presently have.

Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20390 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2013  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't need a list, just bring them.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1429 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2013  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dave H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome. Can't wait. Bobby, let me know if you need any help at the booth, I'd be happy to help as I only live about an hr from the convention center.

Dave
Rest in Peace
United States
699 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2013  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Elbesaar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

See you there... Will be with Holsonbake Numismatics.
Glenn and I along with a group of YN's from the ANA Summer Seminars .

No table # yet...

Hope you like Barbers !!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1620 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2013  7:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daniels to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now I'm out of Alaska and in North Carolina I'll make that show this year.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4178 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2013  12:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dsfreeworld to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm driving up. I'm about 3 hours flat to get there. what types of games do you guys run with the prizes and whatnot?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5830 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2013  1:00 pm  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If I make it back from Africa in time I will be there..
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/Numismatic.Jewelry/
Pillar of the Community
United States
4541 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2014  9:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will be there
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05