Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The "S" Mint ATB Quarters

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 24 / Views: 3,384Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
1037 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2013  02:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add welder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am surprised that none the S-minted 40-coin rolls or 100-coin bags from the first two 2013 ATB Quarters have not sold out yet, as they did in 2012. The Mint must have boosted the mintage figures for 2013 S-minted ATB Quarters. Its kind of disappointing and not as exclusive as the previous years S-minted ATB Quarters.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2734 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2013  12:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DNA to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Around 1.5 million White Mountain-S Quarters have been sold across the product options, all of which are still available as I type this.

Implies a mintage of at least 1.7 million...
Pillar of the Community
United States
2760 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2013  01:54 am  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree that the final mintage would be at around 1.7millions or a bit more. I would hope the final mintage for 2012-S would cross the 2millions mark.
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade. - My coins for sale - Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
Pillar of the Community
United States
965 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2013  2:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1967Canadapenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I honestly love these s mint ATB's, Gem quality coins for just a few dollars over face value...

I have also had fun spending them, they're so much shinier than regular quarters and people notice them.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2760 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2013  05:04 am  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just realized that the Perry Victory roll is on back order (the bag is still available though).... THose didn't order yet may want to put in their order now....
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
Pillar of the Community
United States
2760 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2013  03:10 am  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any one else taking advantage of the Mint's free shipping deals to order these rolls? The promotion end December 6th.

*+*Bruce*+*
Pillar of the Community
United States
2760 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2013  6:06 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone have any latest update on the number sold (up to date mintage) of these -S ATB Quarters?

*+*Bruce*+*
Pillar of the Community
United States
2734 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2013  12:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DNA to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Latest White Mountain-S totals are 7,961 of the 100-coin bags, 10,364 of the individual rolls and 9,574 S-rolls in the PDS Sets.

That's 1,582,620 individual coins sold across the options, and all three product options remain available at time of this posting.

The other 2013-S designs have lower sales totals as yet.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2760 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2013  12:34 am  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you DNA for your update.

*+*Bruce*+*
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 24 / Views: 3,384Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.73 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05