Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Out Of All The State Quarters

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 35 / Views: 4,021Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
4749 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2013  5:25 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Which one would you pick for a regular design? I would pick the Montana design.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2734 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2013  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DNA to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If only one, North Dakota
Valued Member
United States
68 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2013  6:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add canuckyank to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
North Dakota looks the best. Now many of the ATBs would make a good regular design.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2543 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2013  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add denco7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
None of them are very impressive. New Hampshire, " live free or die " would be great, if the man in the mountain was still there. Then again, Kansas or North Dakota, who doesn't like a good buffalo on their coins.

If I had to pick one, Kansas.
Learn More...
United States
102153 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2013  6:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would pick New Jersey, since that is what we will probably have starting in 2022 (or 2034) anyway.

Kidding aside...

I would also choose North Dakota. We can never have too many bison on our coins.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1034 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2013  7:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll go against the grain a bit and put a vote out for Nevada. The horses promote the wild-west theme as well as putting forth a feeling of freedom.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4749 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2013  7:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There is something about the steer head on the Montana quarter. I think it symbolizes the American wild west.
Pillar of the Community
United States
581 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2013  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwisker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For me it would have to be the Nevada or Arizona.
Love the horses and the cactus
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
11922 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2013  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joseph7420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well I would like to see my favorite design (Iowa) on them... but probably wouldn't suit the rest of the designs... . If I'd have to chose one, I would go against everyone and say Oklahoma.
Valued Member
United States
197 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2013  10:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mraderm946 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from MT and live in ND now so I'm biased. I do like both, but the MT coin with "Big Sky Country" is my favorite. The steer skull is classic.
Valued Member
United States
143 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2013  11:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AllezRoubaix to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've always been quite partial to Vermont, and Connecticut as a close second. North Dakota is nice too, I prefer it hands down over the buffalo on Kansas. The forward view of the buffalo on the Kansas quarter is very awkward in my opinion.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1109 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2013  11:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add skyshark124 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nevada.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5417 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2013  01:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zxcccxz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Arkansas
Pillar of the Community
United States
1300 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2013  09:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rupester to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Idaho haha
Pillar of the Community
United States
3061 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2013  10:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yotie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like the Utah quarter
Learn More...
United States
102153 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2013  12:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
North Dakota is nice too, I prefer it hands down over the buffalo on Kansas. The forward view of the buffalo on the Kansas quarter is very awkward in my opinion.
I agree completely.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 35 / Views: 4,021Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05