Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A New CCF Game!, Alphabetacle Coin Order, Check It Out!!

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 83 / Views: 9,945Next Topic
Page: of 6
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4702 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  07:41 am Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
This is a game where we start with A and continue using specific alphabetical order, once some one has said a coin that starts with B, no one can guess a B coin again and if they do than we start from A all over again. For example I say African kreugerand, some one than says Barbados quarter, someone says canadian silver dollar, some one says another c coin then we have to start over from A til we reach Z without any duplicate letters.

Let's go!!, I'll start with.....African krugerand!
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 19 year old collector from the GTA area of Ontario.

my PMs are always open, whether you have a question or simply wish to talk.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4702 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  07:43 am  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now someone would say a coin that starts with B.
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 19 year old collector from the GTA area of Ontario.

Learn More...
United States
14451 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  07:47 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bahamas 10 Cent
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4702 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  08:02 am  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now were rolling and since I'm thedollarman I just must Canadian dollar!
And also if you repeat a letter you're not out.

Bedrock of the Community
Canada
11922 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  08:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joseph7420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Denmark 5 ore
Pillar of the Community
United States
6268 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  08:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Eagle, American Silver

Pillar of the Community
United States
4897 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  08:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add amida17 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
French Five Francs
Valued Member
Canada
334 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  08:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CanadianCoins1999 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
German 10 pfenning
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4702 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  11:44 am  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hungary 100 korona!

Valued Member
United States
132 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  12:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add capsnhawks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Icelandic 1 krona
Learn More...
Australia
13343 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sap to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Japan silver yen.

Not to put too much of a dampener on things, but I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone's planning for "X".
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  6:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add theFlask to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How about a Kenyan shilling
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4702 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  7:01 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome flash, and I am honored that you chose my thread as your first post, I hope you have a great time here!

Valued Member
United States
337 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  7:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Henry M Smith to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can add Lincoln Cent
Valued Member
Canada
334 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CanadianCoins1999 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mexican pesos
Valued Member
United States
492 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  9:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJB17 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nicaraguan Cordoba
Page: of 6 Previous TopicReplies: 83 / Views: 9,945Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.84 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05