Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

CCF Will Be At The 2015 Fun Show!

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6
Learn More...
United States
13097 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2014  7:43 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pick a night for the Coral so we can all plan

Thurdsay

Friday

Saturday
Valued Member
United States
272 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2014  7:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loganjonathan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ill see yall there then. Cause ill be there probably thursday through sunday
Pillar of the Community
United States
1474 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2014  2:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess we will have to figure out the time and day of the Golden Corral eating contest by signing up at the CCF table at the show?

Should do it on Sat eve then. Give people a chance to talk about it and make plans I guess?

Valued Member
United States
272 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2014  2:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loganjonathan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Let me know when and I'm down for this
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2015  07:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We are trying to schedule our Golden Corral dinner for Thursday night - probably around 7:30 or 8 if that works for everyone.
Knowledge is the key to collector success!
Learn More...
United States
14293 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2015  07:24 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can't wait
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Valued Member
United States
454 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2015  08:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fromms2244 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Headed to orlando now.... Stopped at the bass pro in Port Saint Lucie for a quick look around. It stinks having two passions (my wife would say obsessions).
Pillar of the Community
United States
1474 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2015  3:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds good to us!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1474 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2015  2:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's some things you might be interested in when you get to Florida.

Weather:

http://mynews13.com/content/news/cf...orecast.html

Space Launch:

http://www.mynews13.com/launch-schedule.html

Also, Unless you like 8 dollar pretzels, I'd stop at a Race Trac gas station or Subway before going to the show.

Lets just say you might spend more on a sandwich and drink then on some of the coins there. LOL

See you there!

United States
3 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2015  9:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bhawk1972 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
See you there.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2015  07:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Show goes until 7 so it will be closer to 8.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1474 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2015  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Well, we went out to the car to start on our way to the show, turned the key, it made a screeching noise when it started and continued to do so until we shut it down.

Went to start it again thinking that it was because it got so cold last night and thinking it maybe just the belts, ( trust me, it's cold for Florida ), and Nothing, Dead, it wont start.

We are STUCK!

Not only can we not make it to the show, but if something happens we are not in a good way.

We are trying to get some help but don't know.

I guess everything happens for a reason.

Just wanted to let you know.

Hope all goes well at the show! You never know, if it's meant to be then we will see you there. If not, then I'll just be looking here to see what is happening.

This is why I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop, it usually does and I end up getting hit with it.

(sorry, I'm a little depressed at the moment)
Edited by Dar
01/08/2015 12:03 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4852 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2015  11:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry for your troubles and that you could not make it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1474 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2015  12:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes! It turned out to be a balancing belt, part of the timing I guess.

My neighbor is a mechanic and was able to fix it last night in about an hour for 50 dollars + 20 for the belt.

We have arrived and will be dropping off some cookies to the booth in a min.

Wooton Wooton !
Learn More...
United States
82516 Posts
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.12 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05