Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Clipped Canadian Coins Here! Clipped Planchettes

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 253 / Views: 36,674Next Topic
Page: of 17
Pillar of the Community
Canada
955 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2018  11:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canacoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Um... Wow! Is this a new acquisition SPP? Haven't
seen that one. Real nice.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4768 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2018  01:08 am  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
anyone know whatever happened to the OP, VancouverIslandCoinKid?
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 21 year old collector/dealer from the Greater Toronto area

my PMs are always open, whether you have a question or simply wish to talk!
Learn More...
Canada
9743 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2018  09:46 am  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another cool one picked up recently. A "fat bowtie"...

"Discovery follows discovery, each both raising and answering questions, each ending a long search, and each providing the new instruments for a new search." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1862 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2018  9:05 pm  Show Profile   Check gidjit's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add gidjit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I only noticed 1 vicky cent clip in this thread so I will post my only one,a double clipped 1882. I dont know about you but I find these pretty hard to find

please check out my collection of large cents from 1858 - 1920 (click link below, you DO NOT need a facebook account to view)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...l=4b87156114
also you can see my collection of 1859 die pairs here
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...47995&type=3
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1108 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2019  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnnysprawl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked up this gem today; too bad it's heavily circulated.

Very slight Blakesley on the reverse.

Learn More...
Canada
9743 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2019  8:37 pm  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That tombac clip is awesome! First I have seen...
"Discovery follows discovery, each both raising and answering questions, each ending a long search, and each providing the new instruments for a new search." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Bedrock of the Community
26893 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2019  8:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome Clip johnneysprawl!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1108 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2019  8:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnnysprawl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks
I've never seen one either.

I picked it up at my LCS...standing beside a guy who had just bought $10,000 worth of ICCS-graded pre-1937 mint-state quarters.

Needless to say all three of us had a good day!
Edited by johnnysprawl
02/16/2019 8:46 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
536 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2019  3:42 pm  Show Profile   Check TerryT's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TerryT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here are the clipped cents I have left. All were taken from circulation and roll hunting in the 70's-80's.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
536 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2019  3:50 pm  Show Profile   Check TerryT's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TerryT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My clipped quarters, all found in circulation.

Bedrock of the Community
26893 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2019  4:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
TerryT, nice Clips! I have only found one CRH. I would get those Clips in a 2x2 for protection.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
798 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2019  4:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add robmck1967 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
you have some nice ones in there Terry. I have never found one in the wild.
Learn More...
Canada
9743 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2019  1:49 pm  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 1971 1c straight clip is especially nice... thanks for sharing!

My eBay store
Pillar of the Community
United States
2267 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2019  3:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tunnioc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Really enjoying the show, impressive clips everybody
Learn More...
Canada
9743 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2019  10:30 pm  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a new one that a friend picked up in the US for me; no date (1965-1979). Unfortunately, the obverse is stained with an older fingerprint smudge, but still a keeper. Using the weight, I estimated the clip is 40%.

My eBay store
Page: of 17 Previous TopicReplies: 253 / Views: 36,674Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05