Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Favorite Note(S) In Your Collection!

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6
Pillar of the Community
United States
2132 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2016  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got this sitting in my garage when currency prices recover a little.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37947 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2016  5:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice stash. I think they're spenders, but I'd start in Mexico.

Edited by Coinfrog
04/01/2016 6:38 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2132 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2018  08:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Two of my favorites displayed in the back yard...

Pillar of the Community
United States
3844 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2018  08:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice Steve! The premium on those notes certainly justifies your storage mehtod!
Everyday is a great day. Semper Fi.
ANA number: 3178122
NTCA number:10118
My Wants List: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Edited by scopru
02/26/2018 08:23 am
Learn More...
United States
73436 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37947 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2018  4:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Displayed or just splayed?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37947 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2018  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad Steve revived this short-lived post. I've got some new favorites, anyone else want to keep it going?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2132 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2018  7:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like this pair because of the oohs and aahs you get when you hand it to a civilian.
So far, most to all of non collectors that see these in person tell me they've never held one before.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37947 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2018  5:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You're right - those high denoms always floor the "civilians" () no matter what you show them.
Learn More...
United States
73436 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37947 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2018  6:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a lot of favorite notes, but if I had to pick one, it would probably be this:

Pillar of the Community
United States
1274 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2018  8:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I suppose this one from my home state of Mississippi; it is the only example observed/verified
========================================

Learn More...
United States
73436 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2018  11:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have a lot of favorite notes, but if I had to pick one, it would probably be this:
That is very attractive.

Quote:
I suppose this one from my home state of Mississippi; it is the only example observed/verified
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
655 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2018  05:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ron6788 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Like that red seal, Coinfrog, with the two opposing s/n's. It's got a lot of class. Does it have the Pilgrim's Landing on the back?

I try to keep only "favorites" and I'm also pretty easy to please, when it comes to collecting money. I like this $20 because it's a bill that readily circulates, even with the ink transfer. I don't mind carrying it around to show people or, maybe, trade off for something.

Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.84 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05