Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Recommended Sellers

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 130 / Views: 49,253Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
United States
2254 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2008  08:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tights24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
sion693, Welcome to the forum. I was unable to find a member with that name on ebay. Is it that long of a name? Did you spell it correctly? I'm always interested in new sellers.
Valued Member
United States
473 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2008  9:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GFR3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Vette1986 I find to be a very good eBayer. Good, honest pictures combined with quick, well packaged packages equals out to be a great seller. Always has I nice selection of coins too.

http://stores.ebay.com/Hunting-for-...ins-and-Gems

check him out some time!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2788 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2008  3:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SeatedNut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Vette1986 I find to be a very good eBayer. Good, honest pictures combined with quick, well packaged packages equals out to be a great seller. Always has I nice selection of coins too.

I would agree. Just did some business with him and the coin was as advertised. FYI we commented on his photography a couple of months ago in the forum. The shots were half in focus. They improved very soon after that, so I would guess he is a visitor (or maybe a participant) here.
United States
917 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2008  03:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wetglaswegian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Could I ask your guys opinions on uscoinstore please ?Ive been happy enough but am new to it and dont know for sure..seems fine
Valued Member
United States
311 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2008  7:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PennehChaos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

He seems to have a rather... nontraditional... opinion on what constitutes "AU"
Rest in Peace
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2009  02:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I recommend OrlandoDefender from the two coins I've purchased from him. Both were really nice, and he seems pretty easy to deal with.
Valued Member
United States
290 Posts
 Posted 05/01/2009  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add novillero to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Could I ask your guys opinions on uscoinstore please ?Ive been happy enough but am new to it and dont know for sure..seems fine

I've had a bad experience with this seller. I will write it up on the proper thread.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2548 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2009  1:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mycrob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ditto on Orlandodefender. I've had two very positive transactions with him, plus he's friendly, answer emails.
Valued Member
United States
125 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2009  11:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add uouo77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My favorite seller for Great Britain coins is philipllwyvern who lives in England. He has a Positive Feedback of 100% with 7976 post.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/phili...fromZQQ_ipgZ

He has nice clear photos and always points out anything that is wrong with the coin. His shipping charge is 1 pound ($1.63) - even to California.

I have purchased 20 - 25 coins from him and there has never been a problem. He even sent me a modern day coin, that I was looking for, at no charge. Can't get much better then that.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1729 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2009  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pls to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Quote: "Vette1986 I find to be a very good eBayer. Good, honest pictures combined with quick, well packaged packages equals out to be a great seller. Always has I nice selection of coins too.

check him out some time!
"

I've purchased more coins from Mike than any other eBay seller and recommend him highly. His communication with me has been excellent, and once when he made an error in describing a coin that I'd purchased, he accepted my return and credited my "account". He has many world coins in his inventory as well as many USA.

Another individual I'd recommend is "oldcoinman" in Texas, who sells only Roman "cleaner" coins with absolutely NO hype in his copy. You gotta love a seller who consistently tosses an extra coin or two in an order. Also, I found two silver-washed Romans and the billon Ottoman Empire coin which originally brought me here a year ago, so he doesn't seem to skim the good stuff off.
Valued Member
United States
135 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2009  4:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JayDon62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bobby131313 IS VERY good
Valued Member
United States
406 Posts
 Posted 08/06/2009  7:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sublime118 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll throw another one in for Bobby131313. . . .Thanks for the air tites! Y'all have perfected the shipping method, THANKS!!
Rest in Peace
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2009  12:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Simsion

Rest in Peace
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2009  03:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Petcatchris....seems pretty honest and a nice guy.
Bedrock of the Community
10045 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2009  4:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DVCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll put in a good word for eBay seller flacoin
I have bought many times from him, and find the auction photos/descriptions objective and shipping prompt.
The only problem coin was quickly resolved with a refund--and the coin was on him.
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 130 / Views: 49,253Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05