Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Recommended Sellers

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 130 / Views: 52,561Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
United States
767 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2014  09:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scottk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There is another seller I believe deserves mention here. The name is 'indeetlib'. I have had good experiences with him/her. There's tons of old coppers listed - eveything from colonial on up through braided hairs(as well as other coins). Any problems with coins such as cleaning even if only very light are well described.
Edited by scottk
12/27/2014 09:24 am
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
395 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2015  8:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smoke1439 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As a new member and collector this topic has been very helpful to me. I have made several rookie mistakes over the past six months or so. I had begun to wonder, where are the good guys. Well you all lead me to three I would like to mention again: IndianGoldEagle at eCrater, TraderNick at Ebay and Davescollectiblecoins.com. Please keep these dealer in mind when shopping, and thanks everyone for the help.
Pillar of the Community
United States
662 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2016  03:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dd27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to jgfindring, I now know about this very helpful thread. Thanks y'all!

I posted this earlier, but this thread seems to be the best place to share info about reliable eBay sellers, so if you will excuse a (partial) duplicate post...

I have purchased certified coins (Lincoln wheat cents and Sacagawea/Native American dollars) from the eBay sellers below, all BIN (Buy It Now) sales, because their prices are always below, sometimes significantly below, NumisMedia FMV (Fair Market Value), which I find to be the most reliable retail price guide. All provide excellent communication; fast shipping; and quickly compute combined shipping.

arlingtoncoins2014 - Ten (10) purchases - total of 29 certified coins.

cyberspacecoins - Five (5) purchases - total of 7 certified coins.

coinedout - Three (3) purchases - total of 6 certified coins.

~ Mark
Edited by dd27
09/07/2016 03:07 am
Valued Member
United States
54 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2016  08:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IamCam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
dd27, thanks for the recommendations, I will check their eBay listings. It is also good to learn about the Numismatics FMV. I have a 2017 Red Book but was told its prices run a little high.
Edited by IamCam
10/28/2016 08:40 am
Valued Member
126 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2017  02:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MerlinAurelius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
romae_aeternae_numismatics
and
honestguy11
I also like savoca coins, they have some nice coins.

Just discovered this site and love all the great info!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1042 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2018  8:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This thread hasn't been updated in over 18 months...

Come on, where are all the good sellers at? I'm interested in buying some coins and starting a coin business of my own
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3659 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2018  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
unfortunately anyone who buys coins to resell. most likely won't be handing over their supplier for you to enter into the same competing business.. You will need to do a bunch of homework first, start with eBay, and see what certain coins are selling for, then find a source where you can obtain similar coins, with enough back end room, to cover fees and make a little profit.. Be sure to check eBay sold prices, not what people are asking for them..
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2018  07:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add slapsshot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My recommendation would go to eternitycoin...
I've found their prices fair and they have gone out of their way for me more than once.
They even threw in a couple of Buffalo nickels as gifts.

I've seen centsles listed on the other side. I think if you stay away from the coins he slabs and grades himself, their auctions for legit graded coins can yield some bargains...
Valued Member
United States
469 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2019  11:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add txgolfer56 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Have had good experiences with:
Rare Coins of New Hampshire
Executive Coins
The Penny Lady
Angel Dee's
Indiancent
David Lawrence
Pillar of the Community
United States
662 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2019  2:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dd27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I really like Dave's Collectible Coins.

eBay - davenders

eBay Store - Dave's Collectible Coins

website - https://www.davescollectiblecoins.com/

He caters to the average, regular, middle-class coin collector, e.g., so-called "low-ball" coins (lower, affordable grades); recent proof & mint state coins; coin runs; proof sets; and select, quality coin collecting supplies. (Not an exhaustive list!)

His company's customer service is excellent and he ships your order fast with secure packaging. He grades coins himself. I have never disagreed with any of the grades for coins I've purchased from him.

He delivers your coins in 2 x 2 quality plastic coin flips with very nicely done 1.8 x 1.8 labels. He recently sent out a Word template for the labels to his customers, which was way cool.

If you sell coins or are thinking about it, definitely subscribe to Dave's email list. I've studied marketing (particularly from a social psychology perspective) a fair amount, and Dave writes superb emails. Not pushy, great photos, informative, about one email per week. Look for "Newsletter Signup" at the bottom of his website.

You also get the best deals if you subscribe to his newsletter.

~ Mark

P.S. I do not know Dave or his family or employees. I just like to support conscientious, high quality small businesses.
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 130 / Views: 52,561Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: