Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Eisenhower Glory! Post Your Ike Circulation And CRH Finds!

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 791 / Views: 103,466Next Topic
Page: of 53
Pillar of the Community
United States
957 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2015  10:09 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Mr Click to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I've only been lucky enough to order (1) $1000 bag of Eisenhower dollars from a bank here in Florida. Today I received a call from that same bank saying that they could order me (2) $1000 bags of Eisenhower dollars! I said, "Eisenhower Dollars, right? the big ones?" She said yep, the same as the last time you ordered. I went screaming through my office yelling "Boom Baby" Doing a happy dance in everyone's offices!!

She will call me next week to pick them up. I will give you all exclusive coverage of this on going investigation!! If there is silver or error coins or any other gem in those bags, I'll find it!!

P.S. I know everyone here can appreciate the high I'm on right now. Click Clack for Life!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1103 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2015  10:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LibertyEagle20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$2000! That's so extreme, I love it! I would do the same thing if I had the chance. Hope you find something awesome , good luck!
Valued Member
United States
108 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2015  12:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatHunter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW. That's fantastic!
I haven't even found one Ike yet.
Pillar of the Community
1325 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2015  1:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shadz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tell me your secrets, or something I can tell my bank to do to try to get them?
Pillar of the Community
United States
957 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2015  1:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mr Click to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think I just got lucky. I called her Wednesday and asked if she could order me a bag or two of Eisenhowers. I said I've heard alot of other people have had luck getting those. (Which I have, because I've been reading Posts in this Forum). I was very surprised that she said she had two bags. I hope they actually come in next week. I'll keep you posted

I'm hoping I can find something older than 1971
Edited by Mr Click
09/18/2015 1:36 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1896 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2015  2:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mister Kairu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOw that would be awesome! Good luck to you! And remember pics too once you get them! :D
Pillar of the Community
United States
907 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2015  3:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add n9jig to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If I didn't value my marriage so much I would be doing that too...

You never know if an old Peace or Morgan got mixed in...
Valued Member
United States
103 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2015  5:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickelfinder311 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hopefully there will be proofs!
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2015  6:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spartcom5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What do you plan to do with the regular Ike's? They're extremely common at banks in my area and I have way to many. No coin shops will buy them either..... Might dump them at a bank
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11935 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2015  6:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GR58 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is great

I am sure there are a lot of that would like to do the same thing.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4169 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2015  6:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WTG! Good luck, list your finds -
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Learn More...
United States
101984 Posts
Valued Member
United States
374 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2015  3:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MichioKaku to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
. Don't know if you can actually find Morgans in those though...
Valued Member
United States
52 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2015  3:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crescendo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool. There's a coin dealer that sells them online boasting he can order hundreds of thousands. Obviously can't beat the price of face value at the bank because he charges for them, but I know he does entertain haggling on occasion.

My question for you is are you looking specifically for silver or proofs/BU/etc? Either way, exciting!
Pillar of the Community
United States
957 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2015  5:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mr Click to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All of them: Peg Legs, Friendly Eagles, Proofs, silver Ike's, Morgan's, peace, ASE's, etc
Edited by Mr Click
09/19/2015 5:10 pm
Valued Member
United States
52 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2015  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crescendo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice. Would you suppose it's worth paying over face for bulk or just try at the branch and hope it works out?
Page: of 53 Previous TopicReplies: 791 / Views: 103,466Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05