Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Anyone Have Any Modern Errors?

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11
Canada
27 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2019  10:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add geraldbergeron to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
Maybe a newbie question... but I am getting addicted to the error department .
I just found this dime and I would like to hear what you may think.
Thanks

Pillar of the Community
Canada
2122 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2019  10:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add darryldarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Actually its quite common for the 2001 Dime. Sometimes you see them sell on ebay for $2 or $3.
Canada
27 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2019  11:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add geraldbergeron to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OK.
What kind of error is that ?
Kind of die deterioration ?
Valued Member
Canada
50 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2019  5:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fenian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just picked this one up from Colonial Acres. I have wanted a screen printing error for a while.

Valued Member
Canada
409 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2019  4:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GMS5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice screen printing error.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2096 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2019  5:13 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
not sure how much of an error this is, it could be achieved with a dot of acetone, and a Q tip.

Unless it came from a sealed mint roll..
Edited by silverwolf
02/19/2019 5:13 pm
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 02/23/2019  12:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spirityoda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1985 quarter on a 10 cent planchet

Learn More...
United States
69481 Posts
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2019  02:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spirityoda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

United States
12 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2019  02:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spirityoda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Brasil Doubled Die

United States
12 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2019  02:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spirityoda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
sorry I forgot it was Canada only.
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2019  02:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spirityoda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Broadstrike/off center dime...

Pillar of the Community
Canada
2122 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2019  11:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add darryldarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
sorry I forgot it was Canada only

Any Modern Errors are welcomed here.
Beautiful Brazilian error coin!
Thanks for sharing.
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2019  02:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spirityoda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
more world errors...

Learn More...
United States
69481 Posts
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.81 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05