Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Today Is My Birthday!

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
3514 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2016  09:09 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Dustin6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I am now 14 years old. I have been collecting coins since I was 5 and 9 years later I'm still at it. Thanks to everyone on the forum for helping me learn so much. I will make sure I post what I buy with my birthday money.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
28911 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2016  09:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Edited by John1
07/15/2016 09:13 am
United States
26 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2016  09:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JohnFluharty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Learn More...
United States
76009 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2230 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2016  1:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MontCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday!.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2513 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2016  3:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy birthday! Remember, middle-age is when you quit trying to look older and start trying to look younger.

Milk mustache, proper timing is crucial!
Valued Member
United States
343 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2016  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YNumismetals Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
happy Birthday!
Rest in Peace
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2016  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3514 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2016  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dustin6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here are the two coins I purchased so far. This one, my LCS gave me a birthday discount and sold this to me for $5

I also bought this which I really like

Valued Member
United States
343 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2016  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YNumismetals Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice coins! Love the Rosie!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2015 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2016  10:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dustin....Happy Birthday! Nice additions!

Also, wanted to let you know that you share your birthday with another forum member.... Me!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3514 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2016  10:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dustin6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh wow! Happy birthday Connor!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2504 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2016  02:41 am  Show Profile   Check CoinCollector2000's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollector2000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was looking into the 2004 DDO there, I decided to go with my 1942 Walker DDR though.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3514 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2016  09:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dustin6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to all for the birthday wishes. I also bought a 1995 DDO and I will get pics in when it comes in.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1786 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2016  10:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Broken-Coin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy belated birthday..

Today is my brother's birthday and in 4 day's is my granddaughter and my birthday..

If your parents want to send me a Self Addressed STAMPED Envelope (legal size folded in a regular envelope), I will place some coins in it for you..
Pillar of the Community
United States
3514 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2016  5:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dustin6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy birthday to you, your brother, and your granddaughter. Thank you for your generosity, but it is not necessary. Thanks anyways
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.81 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05