Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hey Does Anyone Know If Very Old Foreign Coins Have Good Value?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 1,696Next Topic  
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  5:28 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add rawkutz to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Its a 1547 Courte - Charles V

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***

Learn More...
United States
23415 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  6:18 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the community

Can you post the reverse of the coin?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4212 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  6:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fioti to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces42350.html

I believe this can shed some light. Not value-wise, but properties.
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  6:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rawkutz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
not the best condition but here it is. Thanks

United States
9 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  6:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rawkutz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you fioti... thats actually the page I was on already
Learn More...
United States
18290 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  9:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@rawkutz, first welcome to CCF. Second, with regard to your question about value, here is my inexpert opinion: in general, most beaten down copper and small silver coins of the medieval period will have some level of collector interest, but their prices seem to have been pretty stable for a long time. If you are looking to flip coins at a huge profit, I'm thinking that you are probably looking in the wrong spot. You have a nice coin there and definitely a piece of history.

Actually, if you happen to find that spot with the gimungous profits, please let me know.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

United States
9 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  10:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rawkutz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Spence! Ill let you know if I find that spot too lol
Valued Member
Lithuania
363 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2017  05:50 am  Show Profile   Check giedrius's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add giedrius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Catalogue of Lithuanian half-groats 1495-1529 http://goccf.com/t/282866
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 1,696Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.76 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05