Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Help Completing a set  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
158 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2017  1:50 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add skelly423 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

I'm getting very close to completing my set of ICCS graded Elizabeth II cents. The last 5 or 6 coins are proving difficult to locate (although only one would be widely considered a key date).

I don't want to break any rules on buying/selling on this forum, so I'm not posting my list of coins that I need in this post (moderator(s), please let me know if I'm ok to share my list?) Can anybody direct me to a good source for high grade Elizabeth cents? I will pay fair market value (or perhaps a little higher if the right piece is available).

Thanks for your help
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2961 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2017  6:31 pm  Show Profile   Check AgCoinAu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add AgCoinAu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quickest and easiest... would be eBay..... but I'm guessing you've already been looking there...

Next, I would make up your "want list" and e-mail it out to many of the larger dealers. Grab yourself a copy of the CCN news or a CN journal and look who has an ad with their e-mail.
R.C.N.A. #23833
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
6764 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2017  6:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You have enough posts to post your list in the Want List section of the forum.
http://goccf.com/f/15
Valued Member
Canada
266 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2017  9:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Talonbat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah what DBM said you can post your want list already you just can't respond to one yet.
Valued Member
Canada
158 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2017  06:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add skelly423 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone, want list is posted, and I'll be emailing a few dealers this morning.
Valued Member
Canada
158 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2017  06:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add skelly423 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Link for anyone interested: http://goccf.com/t/297253
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2961 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2017  4:48 pm  Show Profile   Check AgCoinAu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add AgCoinAu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you look to edit your profile .. you can include a link to your want list in your "signature" so everyone will see it in all of your posts...
R.C.N.A. #23833
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1411 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2017  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Smallcentguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You should als edit your profile to accept email.
Valued Member
Canada
158 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2017  06:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add skelly423 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the tips, I've changed my account to receive email, and have linked to my want list in my profile
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.43 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05