Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Images Provided For My Educational Files

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
40194 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2017  1:50 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I want to thank everyone for providing images for my educational files. These are very helpful for teaching and understanding how to explain coin items to new ones and they can be used for all on this forum. I have over 7,000 images on my image host. But how many come from here? I use a special tag for each contributor. and I though I would how many I've used so far:

Believe it or not, I have hundreds more of the like ID tags, that have not been give a name yet.
Again thanks for all your help by providing great images and at times going the extra steps to make even better ones.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Valued Member
United States
137 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2017  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Surf-city-NC to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hear the guy who is third from the right in the top row of the bottom picture is a real jerk.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4406 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2017  2:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coop,
I would like to be the first to take this opportunity to THANK YOU for your dedication and contributions to educate and provide teaching on this forum.
Edited by Chase007
12/02/2017 2:10 pm
Learn More...
United States
22606 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2017  2:35 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The comment in tongue and cheek, he is referring to himself.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4406 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2017  2:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thank you echizento, I removed mine.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1386 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2017  2:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Newbie234 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm proud to know my name is in there! Thanks Coop for doing everything you do to make this the best forum for coins!
Bedrock of the Community
10197 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2017  3:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad t be on the same team Coop, Thanks!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
40194 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2017  3:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The more directions you look at something, the more you learn about them. (sometimes you realize what you don't know, but now, your learning)
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Pillar of the Community
United States
1258 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2017  3:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OldJoeClark to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you coop for all your help. Your dedication and knowledge is greatly appreciated.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3454 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2017  3:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cwb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
1951 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2017  4:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 11997755 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad I could help you in some way. You (and many others) have provided me with so much help and knowledge that I'm happy to be able to return a little.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
42070 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2017  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fun, fun, fun.
Pillar of the Community
7234 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2017  4:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All your visuals are excellent learning tools!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17898 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2017  5:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also

You make the rest of our lives easy.

Once we know Coop has answered, no more needs to be said.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1804 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2017  7:45 pm  Show Profile   Check tropicalbats's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add tropicalbats to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coinfrog, only you and I are in the Cooped Animal Club! Quite an exclusive club among so many talented coin folks.

Coop, thanks for all you do!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1475 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2017  11:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sudz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coop,
You are welcome and it is an honor to be included.
Edited by Sudz
12/02/2017 11:45 pm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05